Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Reaching Higher Ground

Do you ever feel like you can't do something? Well, don't let that slow you down, have a look at this clip and decide if this take on a true story doesn't lighten things up for you.

Disclaimer: While Hugh Grant is irresistible, that shouldn't be the only take-home message!

If you have Netflix I'd advise that you take the time to watch the movie...because it's fabulous and there's a lot to be learned from it. We all have our goals, our impossible aims, but these people...they turned a hill into a mountain! 

How easy it could have been to go, oh well, no mountain? A lot easier than carrying tons of dirt and sod up a hill/mountain! But it was worth it to them. Are our dreams worth it to us? Are we willing to put the work in? 

Whenever I need help deciding what I want to do, I just imagine myself standing on top of my "Mountain" and how I feel there. That feeling is irreplaceable.

What are you doing today to turn your hills into mountains?

-Shayla 

No comments:

Post a Comment