Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Reaching Goals

This week was super fun! We're getting ready for a bake sale that we're doing, and it's kind of the best thing. I've done house cleaning, but never run anything like this before, so it's super exciting. I think thought the icing on the top of the cake is that we're doing it to help entrepreneurs in third world countries get a start...and that is pretty satisfying. :) I hadn't realized how motivating it can be have a purpose in making money. I mean, I like money, but it's fun to help somebody else.

This is a great video that shows the power that Kiva can have to change lives, the power to help others live their dreams.



If you want to participate in this awesomeness visit our facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/cookiesforkiva and learn how to help.

-Shayla

No comments:

Post a Comment